Kinng Air job in Calif?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msw

There's a recent ad on www.AvCrew.com for a King Air charter pilot position in California. Does anyone have an idea what company this might be? I e-mailed them a few days ago, but despite meeting all their minimums and qualifications, they did not respond. You guys think it's a "for real ad" or someone fishin'/playin games again?

Are any of them "for real"?

I ask only party tounge-in-cheek - 95% of the time I don't think anyone has a ghost of a chance at actually getting one of these "jobs".

What kind of ad states "California" without specifying the city? What; are they from Rhode Island? California - It's kinda a big place, 'ya know?

Believe it or not I actually got a job I applied for on Avcrew about 2 yrs ago. Can't say it's all that was advertised but I'm flying Learjets and Hawkers in a time when alot of people are out of work. Anyway good luck to you.

I too got a job off of AEPS back in the fall of 2000. I guess I am one of the lucky 5% also. But then again I have sent resumes to over 100 job posting I have found online and have been qualified for.

Latest resources

Back