Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

geojet707

Plenty Long & Mighty Dry
Curious if anyone out there knows of a BE350 study guide? Going to Simuflite next month and wanted to get a jump on the studying.

Thanks

Send an e-mail to their customer service department or your account manager. They will give you a code to log in to their webpage where you can get manuals, limitations, profiles, etc.
Congrats and don't eat too many of those Simuflite breakfast burritos!

T-REX said:
Send an e-mail to their customer service department or your account manager. They will give you a code to log in to their webpage where you can get manuals, limitations, profiles, etc.
Congrats and don't eat too many of those Simuflite breakfast burritos!

T-Rex, thanks for that. I called and got the code to access the info. I appreciate you help!!

Enjoy that airplane it's one of the best you'll fly no matter how big you get in your career. Excellent safety record, excellent all-around performance (for a prop anyways), and comfortable up front once you get in.

It's been my favorite airplane so far, miss it. ( i had the proline 21 in it...could have a lot to do with it).

Are you getting the single-pilot type? I've been told it is one of the toughest to get by everyone I've flown the 350 with. Good luck to you.

Flew the 350 for 10 years. Loved the thing. Wish we still had it. Single pilot type not hard. Good luck in school.

I just did the single pilot type...I thought it was very easy, but I've was told the same thing about being very difficult.

Latest resources

Back