King Air 200 Salary????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sperfly

Looking to ask for a raise in June and was wondering what the going salary is for a King Air 200 Captain. Single pilot operation and I just turned 1400 hours TT. I pretty much do everything from flt planning to detailing along with various things within the company.

What's pay now? Just curious. Taking on a KA-200 in Texas next month. Wondered how we compared. How are flying a King Air with less than 1400TT???? Oh btw, I'm mid 30's on the salary.

Last edited:
Right now I am low thirties but the boss had to pay a more expierinced pilot for the first 50 hours for insurance reasons. I just passed the two hundred hour mark so hopefully that will help things. I started with this company flying a Senneca then a Chieftain so the transistion was pretty easy to the King Air.

You should be making more then $50K. Congrates on the job with 1400 TT I landed a KA gig with just over 1000 TT and was super excited about it, but don't let that waiver your salary. I was paid .28 cents a mile, as wierd as that is, and it came out pretty well.

Just a joke.

I found it kinda odd that someone, on a public forum wanted to know who your employer was so he "land a job like that."

No worries.

PTFO (Push the F... On)

Latest resources

Back