Kalitta Charters Too

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cj610

Kalitta Charters Too(not Kalitta Charters-135) is a new 121 startup out of YIP. So far only one DC-9. Soon to be adding 3 727's. Anyone seen their plane out on the road yet? I havn't seen any mention of them on this board yet. Just thought I would put it out.

I've seen thier ex-Reliant Falcon 20's and DC-9's parked over at YIP.... They have 1 727 that I have seen with a door from a parted out AA 727. It's hard to tell who's who theese days because everything from the 747's to the Lears uses the "Kalitta" callsign....as far as I can tell....

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the "heavies" still use CONNIE as the call-sign.

A few months back a ComAir pilot came unglued when ATC called him "Connie".........I was also on freq and thought that the 747 would be much more fun than the RJ....

ICTS said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the "heavies" still use CONNIE as the call-sign.

A few months back a ComAir pilot came unglued when ATC called him "Connie".........I was also on freq and thought that the 747 would be much more fun than the RJ....

You're probaly right, I could have sworn I heard one of thier 74's flying around using "Kalitta".....

The ole' memory aint what it used to be! :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back