Kalitta Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Long2FlyAgain

I hear that Kalitta is looking to hire a few pilots in March. Does anyone have any info on what it's like to work there? Pay? Time off? Overall conditions. Thanks.

DA-20 pilots

F/O $250/week no pre-deim, no milage incentive, no training pay
CA 10,000 mo guarentee @.16 mile, .16 per mile everything over 10,000 miles, I believe they get training pay. No days off, I got this from one of the Relinet DA-20 pilots in our pool. Hey but it is jet time at YIP

So rubber, how about YOU post the correct info, and do the rest of us a favor, eh?

I know I'D appreciate it.

For those of you at home...

I think yippilot is talking about Kalitta Charters, the 135 carrier out of Ypsilanti, not Kalitta Air, the 121 carrier out of Ypsilanti.

To all who are interested,

Call 1-800-525-4882. Ask for Brad Clark or Mark Retz and they can give you the whole scoop on the hiring at Kalitta Charters!. I have been with Kalitta for approx. 3.7 years and find it a Great company to work for, especially since Doug took over in January 2002. When it was associated with Kitty Hawk it had it's Ups and Downs and mostly Downs but better since then!

Too many Kalitta airlines at YIP

Yea my into was on Kalatti Charters, the DA-20 operator and no conclusions should be drawn about the 74 ops

Latest resources

Back