• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just like a 150...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You get the comfort you pay for. Isn't that what you tell your pax?

For the same price, on the "same" airline (United), I could have gone on mainline equipment two hours later. And had it been my last day going home, I'd have canceled my ticket and done exactly that. That's way too many hours crammed in an RJ.

If you left yourself to high and need to do a slip, that is poor airmanship. Forcing a landing because you think you can get the plane down is poor airmanship. Freaking out the pax over your mistake is poor airmanship.

Leave forward slips in your 172 days.

Airmanship involves planning, skill, and even making the correct decision to go around.

You got it right.

For the same price, on the "same" airline (United), I could have gone on mainline equipment two hours later. And had it been my last day going home, I'd have canceled my ticket and done exactly that. That's way too many hours crammed in an RJ.

It's go home day, and you'd rather spend two more hours hanging out at the airport? Even if I was in the United club, I'd rather just tough it out and get home. In fact, I did that all the time when I flew corporate! ;)

At the airport? Heck no!

I'd rather leave the room at 7am instead of 5am, get a nice breakfast at the hotel before I leave instead of crap at the airport, and ride more comfortable airplanes. I'll still beat the wife home either way. :)

At the airport? Heck no!

I'd rather leave the room at 7am instead of 5am, get a nice breakfast at the hotel before I leave instead of crap at the airport, and ride more comfortable airplanes. I'll still beat the wife home either way. :)

Ah, yes I would agree with you in that case.

At the airport? Heck no!

Stop beating your wife!!!!

Guess that wouldn't be me, since I know how to spell "category".

Nope pretty sure it would be you! And you even corrected my spelling on the interwebs.

Transport category, transport category, transport category. There lesson complete!

Latest resources

Back