Junior Man'd?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
asarjfo said:
We are hoping to get some of this changed on the next contract since there is not a provision that they must call in reserves before they call you.

Actually, they ARE not only required to call all reserves, they must call all reserves from any other domiciles, then all training pilots before they start at the BOTTOM of the seniority list and work their way up. That is what they are REQUIRED to do. However, since NO ONE can check on them, they obviously don't.

asarjfo said:
Don't misunderstand me, I am very happy to be at ASA. Other than crew scheduling, it is a great place to work. The quality of life is not that bad, and I to hope to make some changes in the next contract that does not allow them to give me a four day trip worth 10.5 hours! (just got my April schedule!!!)

Wouldn't you know by doing that they put me right at 74.15 hours for the month. I have 3 other 4 day trips worth 20 + hours, but the last just takes me under the 75 hour mark. Oh well, I am happy to be working and waiting patiently for the next contract.:D

HOLY CRAP is this an old post. When I first read the post I thought somebody had signed in using my screen name. I have not done a 4 day trip in a loooonngg time. I am a happy line holder now with 3 on 4 off with weekends:) .

Last edited:
DEATH TO SCHEDULING......(this is what the last bottle of beer I drank told me.)

701EV said:
udontwannaknow,

I have to agree with shamrock.

It sure smells fishy?

701EV

well then who do you think i be? just so you know i actually appreciate the older threads more...things were different then.

atrdriver said:
Actually, they ARE not only required to call all reserves, they must call all reserves from any other domiciles, then all training pilots before they start at the BOTTOM of the seniority list and work their way up. That is what they are REQUIRED to do. However, since NO ONE can check on them, they obviously don't.

are you sure about this?

Palerider957 said:
DEATH TO SCHEDULING......(this is what the last bottle of beer I drank told me.)

love your attitude...:)

Latest resources

Back