Jumpseating Part 125?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fr8Dog

I am currently flying Part 125 and was wondering if anyone lets us 125 guys ride on them? Particularly I was wondering about Skyway Airlines, Chicago Express, American, Comair, United, Air Wisconsin and Northwest since I am between Detroit and Flint and would be just jumpseating back to Milwaukee, Madison, or Appleton, WI. I will be checked out 121 in a couple of months so then it won't be a big deal, but I was just wondering about my chances of getting a ride before then would be like. Thanks

I fly for Pinnacle, and we serve all those cities except MKE. In this day and age, unless your company is on a particular airlines jumpseat list, you might find the jumpseating a little tough. I wish you luck.

No they did not. I left Freight Runners at the end of Feb and am now flying for a company over here in MI that flyes CV580, CV5800, B727 and Caravans. That is why I want to be able to jumpseat back to WI every now and then.

Do you have scheduled flights that you can reciprocate on? Pinnacle (NW Airlink) has 4 nonstop jet flights per day from DTW to Appleton, WI.

Reference this site --> http://www.alpa.org/pcl

And try to set up a reciprocal agreement with our jumpseat coordinators.

By the way, we have several part 135 reciprocal agreements. Airnet is one of them. We also take 3 offline jumpseaters in the back.

Unfortunately we do not have any scheduled flights as we operate ondemand only. Thanks for the idea though.

If you have your company ID and your paperwork, 95 % of our captains, including me will take a 135 or 121 pilot if he is on the list or not. (pinnacle). Our list has not been updated in while and we sometimes see cargo guys/gals trying to get a ride. We can take three jumpseaters. Like I said, MOST of our crews will give you a ride with the proper paperwork. I would be suprised if you got denied.....

Latest resources

Back