Jumpseat and Politics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jball2

Ok folks, I thought we were past this but please treat jumpseaters and non-revs professionally. Just heard a story of an AAI pilot taking his frustrations out on two of our commuters today. I know it can come from both sides so for the sake of sanity, on both sides, please knock it off. Commuting sucks enough as it is without this kind of behavior.
Thanks!

Not professional......Unnacceptable......

Ok folks, I thought we were past this but please treat jumpseaters and non-revs professionally. Just heard a story of an AAI pilot taking his frustrations out on two of our commuters today. I know it can come from both sides so for the sake of sanity, on both sides, please knock it off. Commuting sucks enough as it is without this kind of behavior.
Thanks!

I agree with you 100%. Our jumpseat committee chairman is livid about this and he will, I expect, work with your jumpseat committee chairman to get to the bottom of this ASAP!

Anything that happens from the AAI side in terms of any pilots trying to get to work on our planes should be all positive--You're right...nobody should want to go down that other road.

Steelers won...life is good!

I've chatted with the AAI JS chair and I believe the affected party turned it over to ours. I am sure they will work it out. Like I said before, it can happen on both sides we just need to police our own. If this nonsense ever happens on one of our planes, let me know and I'll get it to our JS chair. Thanks for your professionalism folks. We are all on the same team now! Welcome to the family!

The Dickhead Captain from AAI is Tim Newman. Someone needs to inform MR. Newman that ******************** like this will not be tolerated..

Well now. Since we know who he is and he knows that we know. Let's give him a chance to apologize and then we can all move on along. Tempers have been hot around here, and they will continue to be for some time. However, I think we should all get 1 chance to say "I was wrong". I know I have been wrong and appreciate the fact that some on here and other places have forgiven me. Let's not throw stones but try the best we can to make this work.

Baker

Well now. Since we know who he is and he knows that we know. Let's give him a chance to apologize and then we can all move on along. Tempers have been hot around here, and they will continue to be for some time. However, I think we should all get 1 chance to say "I was wrong". I know I have been wrong and appreciate the fact that some on here and other places have forgiven me. Let's not throw stones but try the best we can to make this work.

Baker

+1 Bake
I've been there and redemption isn't hard to come by when we man up and own it.

As for tempers "will continue for some time"
Please explain that- to me- it's done- the whole thing- AT pilots will be swa pilots will be treated exactly as I'd treat any of my family.
Any extension of this drama or inability to let this go is weird to me

The Dickhead Captain from AAI is Tim Newman. Someone needs to inform MR. Newman that ******************** like this will not be tolerated..

Hello Newman, well hello Jerry :)

Not hard name to remember :)

Every AT pilot I have meet have been very nice and outgoing.

Latest resources

Back