Jump jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3 months tops.

Obviously this company is being run by someone who doesn't understand why people choose to fly on business jets.

A clearing house for empty biz jet seats, I think it's already being done.

We do these type of flights all the time for various companies already doing this, our pax seem to enjoy the service. These are business people who usually fly premium first class tickets but have grown tired of all the nonsense that goes along with typical airline flying.

We do these type of flights all the time for various companies already doing this, our pax seem to enjoy the service. These are business people who usually fly premium first class tickets but have grown tired of all the nonsense that goes along with typical airline flying.

No, no, no...obviously you don't understand Flightinfo.com. Unless the company is Delta or SWA then they are undercutting the industry and the company will not succeed. It's best to just assume it's a crappy idea for a company and put all your effort into flying either of those two carriers. If not, just quit the industry so you don't bring the rest of us down. ;)

No, no, no...obviously you don't understand Flightinfo.com. Unless the company is Delta or SWA then they are undercutting the industry and the company will not succeed. It's best to just assume it's a crappy idea for a company and put all your effort into flying either of those two carriers. If not, just quit the industry so you don't bring the rest of us down. ;)
LOL, you're right. I have absolutely no desire to work for any airline. I enjoy my job, good schedule, ok pay, live 30 minutes from our hanger. I like the fact that I can park my car 50 feet from my plane and walk to it without getting harrassed by TSA and all the annoying traveling public. Pre-flight and go!

LOL, you're right. I have absolutely no desire to work for any airline. I enjoy my job, good schedule, ok pay, live 30 minutes from our hanger. I like the fact that I can park my car 50 feet from my plane and walk to it without getting harrassed by TSA and all the annoying traveling public. Pre-flight and go!

Wait, how is that possible? You aren't the highest paid pilot in the industry. You couldn't possibly be happy, could you? Your attitude sucks and it is causing the rest of us to make less money thus be less happy. You are a management crony!!! You need to quit the industry as opposed to staying at that job to sacrifice for the rest of us. Okay, I put the sarcasm on a bit thick there, but that is Flightinfo in a nutshell.

Latest resources

Back