July 15th PSA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bananabedford

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you had an interview on July 15 with PSA, and if so have you heard from them. I still havent heard from them and I am debating on calling Ken myslef. If any on you out there have any advise I would love to hear it

Geez, thats not very professional of them. They say within 2 weeks of the interview? From what i understand they where telling people hush hush on the spot if they got it, but have now changed that practice. I now wonder what the truth of it is.
I do know that they are so back logged in training that classes are many months behind. It is possible they are informing people so late because they now have the time to wait and check all applicants against each other instead of needing spots filled asap. I for one would like to know fairly soon eitherr way, hanging around and not knowing is worse.

Call ken and asked him. I called last monday and was offered the job.

No class date yet, training is backed -up. Most likely, the end of Aug. or first week of Sept.
Good luck

ksus said:
Call ken and asked him. I called last monday and was offered the job.

No class date yet, training is backed -up. Most likely, the end of Aug. or first week of Sept.
Good luck
When did you interview?

Some guys got the call late last weeek for 8/23 and 8/30 classes. We all interviewed around the 15th.

I think most of us were offered the job on the spot.

Latest resources

Back