• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge Silver issued her decision in Addington II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why didn't USAPA bargain for the west's sec 6 rights for an improved contract on their side alone? Since they destroy all they touch, it's a blessing they haven't, but still that's what bargaining agents do.

Unless they're total shams, of course.

I dun aksed that question myself once. That USAPY guy siad it's cause Paker won't negotiate any changes to any contrack without a single contrack between East n West.

April east bid results out. 767 positions open in Phl for newhires and third listers on the 330.

Didn't really take a good look at the other stuff. Busy looking at Penny prancing across my TV screen on TBS.

Last edited:
April east bid results out. 767 positions open in Phl for newhires and third listers on the 330.

Didn't really take a good look at the other stuff. Busy looking at Penny prancing across my TV screen on TBS.

It was a good bid... :)

32 open slots on the 767 FO position (CLT and PHL) will go to new hires...

Junior A-330 FO is a Feb 2012 hire...

Looks like the junior 190 Captain is a 2013 new hire...

I dun aksed that question myself once. That USAPY guy siad it's cause Paker won't negotiate any changes to any contrack without a single contrack between East n West.
And a real union wouldn't accept that as an answer. The shame is that so many folks were willing to be squeezed for dues to support a union that was willing to accept that. I guess it's easier to sue you own members than to hold your management accountable to the RLA.

Don't you love how the eastards get giddy over summertime staffing?

I don't remember the APA being restricted by No Bump and Flush.

So what exactly does the summertime staffing bids look like in PHX?

With the retirements coming, these aren't as temporary as they used to be... The wintertime downbid will be offset by retirements... :)

APA not restricted by no bump/flush?? You sure? Better re-read the MOU... Paragraph 10(b)... Damn, there is that paragraph 10 again... lol

Sorry Fester but I have to ask, why do you choose to comment in this fashion? It really does not lend a lot of credence to your remarks.

Sorry Fester but I have to ask, why do you choose to comment in this fashion? It really does not lend a lot of credence to your remarks.

'Cause he's from Charlotte. That's how they talk down there, doncha know? Probably doesn't want you bidding into his base. Stay away, nothing but rednecks and farm animals.

Seriously, maybe it's just to remind y'll not to take anything posted on here too seriously.

That said, Fester posts some pretty good info sometimes, and sometimes slips out of character into regular-speak. Which is all for the best, I can take a few sentences, but whole paragraphs of it makes me feel stabby.

Latest resources

Back