JS Delta w. Expired Passport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shootr

Anybody with this experience? I work for a CASS carrier but my passport just expired. Will I be able to JS in the cabin on Delta/Delta Connection?

Thanks in advance,
shootr

You shouldn't have a problem as long as your not traveling overseas and your in CASS. A passport, even expired, can be used as a valid source of ID. Good luck, Dave

don't know,but once you get your new passport remember to update your info in the cass system through your company.I was denied the j/s once because of my new passport # not matching the passport # on file.

You may not be listed as a valid rider when they look you up in the CASS system...thus you may not be allowed to JS.

Does Delta allow international jumpseat?

A buddy has to go pick up his new BMW. Thanks. TC

I wouldn't count on it. I've tried to JS on Delta and ASA before when I left my passport at home, and the gate agents wouldn't even allow me to ride in the cabin without a CASS approval with passport. You might get lucky and run into the right gate agent, but it's probably not very likely.

How about Southwest? I had to turn my passport in to get a Visa and will be without it for about 10 days. Obviously I have my airline ID, FAA license and medical, normally Southwest operates on the common sense side of things and would let a guy go, anybody know?

Thanks.

How about Southwest? I had to turn my passport in to get a Visa and will be without it for about 10 days.

You should get a second passport. They can come in handy. Especially if you are someplace you don't want to be and your passport gets confiscated.

Nice to know someone can FedEX me the spare. ;-)

Latest resources

Back