johnson Controls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cfm56-7

Hey any one have any info on Johnson Controls good/bad what type of fleet do they fly. They are out of yip? Any info would be great thanks

Last I heard, they flew an 800XP, Gulfstream and and Embraer (I think). I believe they sold their Dornier Jet.
Their base of operations is at MKE, while they do have their own hangar and operation at YIP. I think you have to go through MKE to apply.

Good Luck

Last time I was in YIP (early 2007) I saw a Gulfstream arrive at their hangar. I couldn't tell if it was a IV or V. The hangar looked nice though!

Good luck.
TF

I trained with a guy that flew for them out of YIP. I know they have a 800xp, legacy, and a G550. He made it sound like it was a pretty good place.

Everything I've heard says this is a great gig. I know multiple guys who have been trying for a long time to get in there. If you have a chance you should definitely take a hard look.

They fly their Legacy as a company shuttle between MKE, BIV, and YIP all day long. I used to work as an aircraft cleaner when they had their Dornier 328 based in BIV (before getting the Legacy and basing it at YIP). The pilots seemed very happy.

One thing I do know is tat they won't hire someone who thinks their name is spelled with a 'T'...

He didn't say anything about trying to get hired there. Try not to be so critical.....I am sure you aren't perfect....

Did I spell everything correctly?

They fly their Legacy as a company shuttle between MKE, BIV, and YIP all day long. I used to work as an aircraft cleaner when they had their Dornier 328 based in BIV (before getting the Legacy and basing it at YIP). The pilots seemed very happy.

i know there is a legacy corporate suttle that pfizer runs into YIP. is this the same one?

Latest resources

Back