Jobs in WA or OR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NWaviator

Does anyone know of part 91 jobs in Washington or Oregon? I am looking for corperate jobs in the SEA or PDX area. Thanks and feel free to PM me if needed.

Platt Electric is looking for someone kingairs 300/350 and citation ultra! Lotsa work but never too hard I hear!!!

Bman

Thanks, I looked at their website and I did not find any info on it. Can you help me find a link? Thanks again.

Last edited:
What area of the PNW you in? KHIO has a place advertising to fly twin commander's local gig too home every night not sure the min's

I did some contract work out of KBFI last year in a Excel and passed out my resume to everyone. It is a very difficult place to find work, and it is very expensive to live there. You really need to network and keep digging to find something. Good luck!

me too

I, myself, am looking for part-time FO opportunities out of BFI.

Merry Christmmas

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I will look up premier Jets and I am still looking for a link to the Platt Electric. I know that finding jpbs up here in the NW is fairly difficult. I will also check out the twin commander job. Anymore info would be great. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back