• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in or around STL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What kind of work are you looking for? I know that Skyline, Parks, St. Charles Flying Service, and St. Louis Sport Aviation is looking for instructors because a lot went to the airlines. There is also Flight Express and Airnet.

Where in STL are you located?

I am currently instructing and wouldn't mind finding another instructing job. Mostly, I just want some kind of idea of what is available around St.Louis in terms of pilot jobs and what my times would get me.

scottn2flying said:
I am currently instructing and wouldn't mind finding another instructing job. Mostly, I just want some kind of idea of what is available around St.Louis in terms of pilot jobs and what my times would get me.

Try Serdex. They are at Spirit. They do aerial photography. Not bad pay but you are on the road alot. Good way to build time if that is what you want to do.

Best regards,

Whale

Last week there was a sign that said one of the aerial survey outfits there was looking for a pilot. I think it was the one across the street from Executive Beech.

Ahhh...found the add they posted. It's Sanborn Map Company looking for a Navajo and C206 driver. Email resume to [email protected]. Their corp. website is www.sanborn.com.

Good luck.

Sanborn just posted the ad on planejobs.com last week. Might still be worth sending them a resume.

Whale Pilot said:
Try Serdex. They are at Spirit. They do aerial photography. Not bad pay but you are on the road alot. Good way to build time if that is what you want to do.

Best regards,

Whale

What is the pay? I tried to apply for them but they are pretty firm on their time requirements (1000 hours). It seems like that job is posted every few months too.

scottn2flying said:

Where are you instructing at? Do you have a tailwheel endorsement? I think I know someone that might need another tailwheel instructor.

Latest resources

Back