• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jimmie Johnsons G150 off the end at Key West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I know nothing of HMS' flight ops other than their history...

One might be surprised just how many "International Standard"-rated organizations across multiple industries have really crappy cultures & operational history/practices...regardless of the manual on the shelf or the results of a (paid) auditor.

One might be surprised just how many "International Standard"-rated organizations across multiple industries have really crappy cultures & operational history/practices...regardless of the manual on the shelf or the results of a (paid) auditor.
+1, Boiler.

Amen....I know people who fly for ""serious"" Global Express and Gulfstream operators...that I wouldn't let drive my second car.

Good for you HawkerFo You tell it like it is!!! Brake Problems, BS!

Heck yeah! Throw the crew under the bus! No airplane has ever had a brake failure! Impossible!!! Had to be the crew!! No need for an investigation.:erm:

PS. I have never had anti-skid activate without a skid either.

Well, if anything, you'll likely never ever have to brief Rick and Linda on the importance of keeping your friggin seatbelt fastened!

Latest resources

Back