Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bob_Sacamano

Hello all,

Since I now fly Red-Bellied Warbirds, I thought I'd look kind of silly wearing a JetBlue Breitling watch. So I've listed mine on eBay. If you're a JetBlue pilot, and didn't get to buy one of the watches, here's a second chance for you. Please check out Item number 280140126691 on www.ebay.com .

I looked through the FAQ and posting guidelines to see if this would violate any policies, and it looked like it was okay. So if not, please accept my humble apologies, and have the moderators remove the post. (I also posted this in the Buy & Sell area.)

Thanks,
BS

Since I now fly Red-Bellied Warbirds, I thought I'd look kind of silly wearing a JetBlue Breitling watch.

I think you would look even more silly wearing a JetBlue Breitling watch as a JetBlue pilot.

But I'll give you four dollars for it.

Hello all,

Since I now fly Red-Bellied Warbirds, I thought I'd look kind of silly wearing a JetBlue Breitling watch. So I've listed mine on eBay. If you're a JetBlue pilot, and didn't get to buy one of the watches, here's a second chance for you. Please check out Item number 280140126691 on www.ebay.com .

I looked through the FAQ and posting guidelines to see if this would violate any policies, and it looked like it was okay. So if not, please accept my humble apologies, and have the moderators remove the post. (I also posted this in the Buy & Sell area.)

Thanks,
BS

Bob - please tell me this is a bad joke. I think you need to choke yourself with your own hand!! (j/k) But I don't know if I'd be posting this in public for fear of humiliation! :rolleyes:

In all honesty - I betcha instructordude would be a good candidate...shoot him a PM.

Why didn't you just call me up and ask if I wanted to buy it?

I could use another Breitling.

Rolexes suck.

Why didn't you just call me up and ask if I wanted to buy it?

I could use another Breitling.

Rolexes suck.

For the love of God - Chef I hope you're kidding. If not, I'm coming to find you and I'm going to beat the fighter pilot living senses out of you. :smash: Breitlings ARE awesome, MINUS the JB logo that is! You get a breitling with any airline logo on it - well, you've just become another instructordude lurking the high school's girls gym class.

I really like my Rolex, but it doesn't keep time near as well as my old Tag did. Maybe I can get a Breitling with a nifty Raptor on it....

So what airline did u switch over to??

I cant convince myself to spend tha kind of green on a watch. Spent $70 for my fossil, and love it. :D

For the love of God - Chef I hope you're kidding. If not, I'm coming to find you and I'm going to beat the fighter pilot living senses out of you. :smash: Breitlings ARE awesome, MINUS the JB logo that is! You get a breitling with any airline logo on it - well, you've just become another instructordude lurking the high school's girls gym class.

Jealosy sucks dude. I don't go to high schools but occasionaly the stop at the store on my way home from work. Chicks dig the uniform.

As far as a watch is concerned, I have a G-SHOCK!

Latest resources

Back