• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue upgrade times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Says the grumpy junior 320 Captain. See, another reason guys don't upgrade at JB. Being a junior 320 Capt is rough for so many reasons. Hard to find a happy junior 320 Capt at JB. Pretty easy to find a happy FO though. Just the way it is I Suppose.

Plenty of guys happy who live in base. Yeah I know, not for everyone. But I know many of the Jr Ca's are local guys who don't complain too much.

In base living on RSV... doesn't suck.

as soon as you say the C word.... all kinds of bad things happen.

Profitable doesn't mean squat if the company is complete crap! All one has to do is a little research on Allegiant to know what I mean. This is about JB and their boot code and upgrade times anyway.

Any airline that doesn't have a CBA is complete crap!

Their jobs are probably more secure than yours, with you only having a
five- year individual contract.

Get real!

Last edited:
131266412815.gif

Plenty of guys happy who live in base. Yeah I know, not for everyone. But I know many of the Jr Ca's are local guys who don't complain too much.

I second you, I live 10min form the Lefferts parking lot, sit on reserve, not fly more than 30hours a month. I spend more time with my son than I did as a senior FO on the A320. The complains I have is circadian rhythm related.

I second you, I live 10min form the Lefferts parking lot, sit on reserve, not fly more than 30hours a month. I spend more time with my son than I did as a senior FO on the A320. The complains I have is circadian rhythm related.
The downside to that is you're 10 minutes from Leffert parking lot.
Yuck...

Any airline that doesn't have a CBA is complete crap!

Their jobs are probably more secure than yours, with you only having a
five- year individual contract.

Get real!

Please tell me about a Jetblue pilot who was terminated upon completion of his or her 5 year contract...

That's right. You can't.

Try again.

Latest resources

Back