• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue to VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even though I think that VA will probably make it. my decision would come down to who was making me an offer. I think a mid level would have to be pretty irresponsible to leave a cash flow positive airline with over a billion in the bank for a new one with 28 million. yes i know a possibly quicker upgrade but i will happily sit in the right seat in exchange for "some" security of long term employment.

Plus a mid level guy is making a decent living at jb.. Not getting rich by any means but as a better than mid level guy i have made $76k so far this year and should finish up around $125k for the year plus 10% retirement contribution. The ferrari will have to wait i know...

Now if i was new at blue or had offers from both and lived on the west coast? well that would be a different story

I figure more guys at that level at jetBlue would more likely to go to Delta than Virgin America. Like clickclickboom said, unless it affected a commute or offered a quicker bump in QoL over where someone was at, I couldn't see a mid-level jetBlue guy making the move to VA.

Anyone planning to leave JetBlue for VA? Any midlevel FO's? Just wondering, thanks.

You might want to ask why some of VA pilots interviewed or wanted to interview with JB last month....we saw 1 capt...and 3 FO at our last job fair....

for some the grasses are always greener... some may go, who cares if they think it's the right move for them.

You might want to ask why some of VA pilots interviewed or wanted to interview with JB last month....we saw 1 capt...and 3 FO at our last job fair....

Thats interesting. Wonder whats the deal over there to make them want to do that?

The guys from VA that where looking for a JB interview might have been looking at JB prior to the aircraft order.

Latest resources

Back