• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Scope FAIL.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No. The potential operator is a known commodity..............

How do you spell "Cape Air"

We have code share with them already and they do operate out of the island already. It would also fit in with taking posession of the new Terminal at SJU and bcome an operations similar to what American Eagle had there a few years ago.

Just my opinion......

FNG

Last edited:
How do you spell "Cape Air"

We have code share with them already and they do operate out of the island already. It would also fit in with taking posession of the new Terminal at SJU and bcome an operations similar to what American Eagle had there a few years ago.

Just my opinion......

FNG

Correct. The irony is that this supposed new venture will feed AA as well in SJU. The Eagle crew are going to be a tad unhappy

Even disputed scope is better than none at all. Most of the scope "failures" were either trades for something else that were perceived as more valuable or bankruptcy victims. The prevailing "scope is worthless" meme is a complete myth.

From way out in left field, Cape Air does correlate.

Last edited:
From way out in left field, Cape Air does correlate.

Everyone forgets about Cape Air Micronesia...operating ATR-42s. They have the ability to fly larger aircraft. They have just never pursued the opportunity. Q-400's isn't really that much of a stretch.

I have a question to my fellow jetblue pilots.

Are you on the OC?

Are you a member of the bluepilot fund?

Yes, organizing committee. Yes, Blue Pilot fund. Member 646. Founding member 49.

Now that that's out of the way, great post Beechnut. Also Akkaab...they could have given us real scope, but chose to try and buffalo us again. Who knows? It will probably work, considering the track record of this pilot group.

Latest resources

Back