Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC has voted to give away flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't we (those who do not support the 5 docs) just decline the amendment and then be able to live under the old PEA, thus being able to join up with fellow pilots who also declined in future issues? Has anyone gotten any legal group to take a look at the proposed PEA changes?

That's pretty flawless logic there. What are the benefits of signing anyway?

Can't we (those who do not support the 5 docs) just decline the amendment and then be able to live under the old PEA, thus being able to join up with fellow pilots who also declined in future issues? Has anyone gotten any legal group to take a look at the proposed PEA changes?

Hence, one of many reasons a large number of us will not sign. I am not aware of any legal firms who have looked at the PEA amendment for the benefit of the pilots......yet.

I'm curious how it will work at some point with folks on different versions of the contract. Say there is a pay raise/benefit/ retirement and the list goes on etc, will this only apply to folks with the latest PEA who agreed to it? Not sure if I'm phrasing the question right, but there is no guidance and everyone I've asked has no answer to it.

I'm curious how it will work at some point with folks on different versions of the contract. Say there is a pay raise/benefit/ retirement and the list goes on etc, will this only apply to folks with the latest PEA who agreed to it? Not sure if I'm phrasing the question right, but there is no guidance and everyone I've asked has no answer to it.

Im wondering if every pay raise/benefit to our future PEAs will have these 5 docs tagged to the end of it.

Exactly my point. Force us into signing it or no changes to the current PEA. I'd hate to think about it, but I wonder how a declination would affect the yearly sim checkride etc..I know slight paranoia here.

Latest resources

Back