JetBlue Orlando Training Center

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cgmason1

Just want to ask when JetBlues New Training Center in Orlando is scheduled to open and start ops.

Also is Orlando projected to be just an EMB-190 base or will it be a crew base for the EMB and Airbus?

Thanks and Fly Safe
Chuck

MCO...Flt ops training campus only..will begin full scale training summer '05 which will coincide with EMB 190 training programs...

the training facility will house state of the art full flight simulators for both the A320 & EMB190 as well as FTDs ...etc...

There never really were enough flights out of FLL early on to warrant a base there. I wouldn't count out an Airbus base in MCO by this time next year with an EMB base to follow shortly after. Time will tell but QOL issues are taken into account as seen with opening FLL and there are more positive reasons than QOL issues right now and this will become more so each month.

MCO growth doesn't look to slow and I'd say it has more potential than FLL with respect to growth given the differences in the airport authorities.

just my 2 cents anyway. This and a buck fifty will get you a coffee at most starbucks.

Last edited:
blahshmah said:
There never really were enough flights out of FLL early on to warrant a base there. I wouldn't count out an Airbus base in MCO by this time next year with an EMB base to follow shortly after. Time will tell but QOL issues are taken into account as seen with opening FLL and there are more positive reasons than QOL issues right now and this will become more so each month.

MCO growth doesn't look to slow and I'd say it has more potential than FLL with respect to growth given the differences in the airport authorities.

just my 2 cents anyway. This and a buck fifty will get you a coffee at most starbucks.

You don't live in MCO do you? :D

odds are at least 10% eh? :)

Latest resources

Back