jetBlue Nov 28th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wheres the van?

Can anybody out there confirm whether they have received any formal notification of this class date.I have had two telephone conversations confirming acceptance of this date but no formal notification of them accepting me.

My spamblocker is turned off in case I block an email from SLC (by the way I receive great stock tips and great deals on male enhancement on a daily basis if your interested).I have gone from checking the mail box for the dreaded letter to the much anticipated letter!

Any input from the bretheren would be appreciated.Really looking forward to working there.

You will not get any more information until they get closer to the date. About two to three weeks prior you will get a couple of emails and a phone call.

Any breakdown for the Nov 28th class (A320 vs E190) or about December? If anyone has any inside info it is greatly appreciated. Still waiting to hear back...

I interviewed Nov 6th and got the call from Verna a few days after the interview with a conditional offer for a Nov 28 class date. Can't wait to start.

Interviewed the 5th and still chewing my fingernails.. you a lucky man DL... hope its the good news not the bad!

Latest resources

Back