• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I lost you at your first statement. Did you mean without turbine PIC? or sarcasm?

Yeah I did mean without.

As for the college degree, there were folks in my class with BSs, AAs, and no degree at all. I don't think it's a show stopper. I couldn't tell you what the current hiring trend is regarding degrees but my guess is they are not required.

I fly a E175 and was hired without turbine PIC at a regional... Why couldnt I get hired to fly a E190 at JetBlue? Same airplane.

The same reason USAirways guys with thousands of SIC hours in 737s can't get hired at Southwest. It is just what that particular company wants in its employees.

Nov 6

So I interviewed on the 6th and loved the company and the people. Unfortunately I got the no thank you email. Reapply in 6 months.

I am hoping the reason is that I only have 300 hrs 121 cpt time and maybe in 6 months and more PIC121 they will give me another look.

Anyone get an offer from the Nov 5, 6th interview with little or no 121 PIC? Just curious.

I interviewed on Nov 6 and was offered a conditional offer of employment for the Nov 28 class. Verna called me late on Friday night (which really suprised me) with the offer. I can't wait to start.

Latest resources

Back