jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

umass@ss

I'm in phase 2 from the may 2nd interview and am wondering if anyone made it beyond yet? Lots of talk going on about reduced classes has me wondering.

I'm in phase 2 from the may 2nd interview and am wondering if anyone made it beyond yet? Lots of talk going on about reduced classes has me wondering.

Congrats on Phase 2. Since you're military your background check likely won't take long. There has been no class reductions, everything is going according to the plan all along (i.e normal summer slowdown). I'm in class now so I know firsthand. One more class of 12 starting June 6th (all A320) then no more for a couple months. If you haven't heard by now, you will likely be waiting til Aug or so for a class. In the interim get your apps in at Delta, NJA, or wherever else you might be interested.

Good luck!

Dude,
Thanks for the info...looks like we have similar backgrounds with the Galaxy. I have apps out in a few places, we will see what happens.

Massass

Since there are no classes in July, they may be back to the old way of completeting Phase 2 before calls go out. It use to take up to 8 weeks to here after the email.

Since there are no classes in July, they may be back to the old way of completeting Phase 2 before calls go out. It use to take up to 8 weeks to here after the email.

Nope, calls are being made for AUG classes, so who's in? (although I do see what you mean. these folks could have Phase 2 complete.)

Actually there's still a VERY few of us from the April 13th Phase 2 group still waiting on calls. I guess the phantom June 20 class is a no-go?

The june 20th orientation has been on the training schedule until yesterday. Now, there is nothing. So, they were late on pulling it off the schedule.

anyone who attended the LAST job fair get called for an interview? Guess they didn't care that I showed up.

Latest resources

Back