• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Major Airline Prep Course Open For Business

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STOP MAKING SENSE!!!! Stick to the plan man. JetBlue is the worst job in the history of aviation!!! They have slave masters sitting on the jumpseats with whips. Get your story right!

Don't over-react.

JetBlue is roughly 65% of what we are told (day in and day out) to believe by the used-car-salesmen in LSC. OK, we're big boys and girls. We got hustled and it's time to call it what it is:

a second tier, stepping stone, with very little opportunity for growth, and a really great propaganda department.

What's wrong with a little reality?

STOP MAKING SENSE!!!! Stick to the plan man. JetBlue is the worst job in the history of aviation!!! They have slave masters sitting on the jumpseats with whips. Get your story right!

So just keep you out of the open cockpit biplane in February and you're thrilled?

All we've ever asked for is average. They have yet to deliver.

It's not the worst job in the history of aviation.

However...

We do have the worst health insurance and worst retirement of any major airline...and some regionals. The worst....yes I said it.

Our peers are all paying north of $200/hr for an A320 Captain. We're at $167. That includes bankrupt American by the way. The American guys are coming out of bankruptcy with a 16% B Fund. How's that 401K working out for you?

And as long as they keep hiring people like you who satisfied with mediocrity, they have no reason to deliver it.

Don't believe me? Join a committee and sit across the table from these people.

AVERAGE....it's ALL we've ever asked for.

What is this plan you are referring to? More made up nonsense by the no voting crowd. Reality is very difficult for the BOB.

What is this plan you are referring to? More made up nonsense by the no voting crowd. Reality is very difficult for the BOB.

Repeating the same things over and over and over isn't going to change anything. IMHO there are only two things that will change how this place does buisness. 1. A CBA ( I sent in my card) or 2. Pilots are leaving at such a rate they have to ground airplanes. I think both are a good possibility over the next 2 years. Constantly bitching and pointing out the obvious does nothing and only detracts from what we are trying to accomplish.

Repeating the same things over and over and over isn't going to change anything. IMHO there are only two things that will change how this place does buisness. 1. A CBA ( I sent in my card) or 2. Pilots are leaving at such a rate they have to ground airplanes. I think both are a good possibility over the next 2 years. Constantly bitching and pointing out the obvious does nothing and only detracts from what we are trying to accomplish.

Why does bitching upset you so much? Maybe you need to roll with it if you're gonna work here.

Haha, who is it this time..... been reading this stuff for years! Let's hear your inside genius knowledge of what is about to happen to us...

This will still be a second rate job compared to the legacy airlines with massive retirements, seniority movement and higher paying fleet types. Not to mention base choices that don't require you to live 5 mins from an ocean.

Your career will still be worth far less here. Beachbummer ran the data. He showed that legacy career was definitively worth 32 million dollars more than a career at jb.

$5million... If you stay narrow body over 30 years, unless you miss forgot a decimal. $3.2million in hourly rates based on 78hr month. The other $2million is retirement.

"No. In the interest of team building, many crews choose to help cross seat belts on turns. Most wait until all of the passengers are off first. It is encouraged, but not required".

You know, when I was at SKYW, CA's and FO's helped FA(s) straighten up the cabin between legs. It was a crew thing - not mandated. Every now & then there'd be an FA who regularly seemed to have something more important, like a cell call, leg after leg. In those situations, I always had something important to do, too, like running inside for a release or checking on the fueler - in the interest of safety, of course.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back