• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I talked with VK to take myself out of the march 29th Airbus class. I have scheduled surgery on the 15th and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. She was awesome. Said to call her when I'm ready. She will put me in the first avail class when I'm ready to come back. Loosing seniority....ouch..Shows how great this airline is and how they treat their emplyees. Anyway, a March 29th slot just opened..Good Luck!

murano said:
So are we the only ones waiting?

ATR-DRVR
Waterski
Fins-up
Murano

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also show the following as still waiting for the call:
Caveman
blueskysalesman
deli guy
Captainmathers
srjorion
pitotstatic
Indy refugee
XINDYDRVR

I got the call about a month ago for the March 15th class. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for the drive to MCO!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys to get the call soon. JetBlue has been sending me emails with tons of information this past two weeks. The communication flow has been awesome and I cannot wait to get to Orlando.

srj

Hey Guys,
Sorry, I should have checked in. I got the call for 15 March. I got pretty busy and I actually came down to Fla early. I think there are lots of folks out there waiting, they are just not on this board. What did we figure was the pass rate for our group? About 150-160 bodies? That is roughly 40-50 per month in training for the 3 1/2 to 4 month period they were hiring for. (including attrition--not everyone took the job--dumb a$$es) Anyway since this is the only place we can get our info, it seems like we are hung out there when really, only about 20 of the 150-160 are checking in here. I am guessing that anywhere from 75 to 100 folks are still on pins and needles. If I hear anything tommorrow, I will post it here.
Hang in there!
Deli Guy

Last edited:
Yep. Still here. Still waiting. I'm not getting anxious yet. We're just in the first week of that 8-12 week window. On saturday I got another copy of my PRIA stuff from the FAA. I guess that goes along with what somebody else posted earlier about some of the FAA stuff not being delivered to jetBlue and had to be requested again. I got the first copy about 7-10 days after the interview.

I got the call yesterday. They still have spots in both a/c for the 29th. It's conditional due to the FAA PRIA info. I got my FAA PRIA notification 3/7. Verna said they received 80 from the FAA on Friday and they hadn't gotten through them all yet. She said mine was probably in there.

See you all on the 29th.

Latest resources

Back