JetBlue Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eglpilot,

I filled out my online application with JetBlue in August of 2002. During the Phase I interview, I met folks that had theirs on from as long as November 2001, to as short as February of this year. And the initial contact is by email.

Good luck,

DL

From my talks with pilots on the PHC, the length of time an application is on file in the computer has very little to do with getting a call for an interview. Qualifications are the important thing as the computer reshuffles the apps for selection before each interview.
Congrats DL, hopefully you will hear very soon. Although told it would take 6-8 weeks, I had to wait 10. So hang in there! This place is worth the wait.

first contact is via email? boy i better look closer before deleting all the crap i get!!! thanks for the response

How often can you update online? Is your app looked at each time you send it in or is it just ranked by the computer?

Thanks

How often can you update your app online? Does the app get looked at each time you send it in (ie. goes to the top of the list) or is it just ranked by a computer?

GUNRUNNER22 said:
How often can you update online? Is your app looked at each time you send it in or is it just ranked by the computer?

Thanks

I think you can update as often as you'd like. I typically updated on the last day of each month to insure a "fresh" online application forthe first of each month.

jetBlue Email

Just in case I was to get "the email' from jetBlue regarding a possible interview.

Does anyone know how it is labeled so I won't accidently delete it? Can you imagine what a sick feeling that would be? I try to not even open emails unless I recognize the name.

Thanks everyone.

Interview Cycle

The interviews at JB are as a few Members posted, about every other month. That rule is not hard and fast. The interviews are however, directly proportionate to the projected aircraft delivery schedule. Although the aircraft delivery schedule is pretty much set, there are things that happen to it that effects the hiring process. Airbus runs into snags on a particular plane, David gets an itch and accelerates a delivery, extra aircraft options are exercised, etc. Dean and his crew do an awesome job keeping up with the ever changing environment. Example, we took delivery of 4 planes (maybe even 5, I can't remember) in June and we had to prepare for that months in advance. Of course, that wasn't known months in advance, get it?

Hope that helps.

Keep at it, hopefully you'll get the call soon.

For all those who would like to know. I spoke with Dean Melonas tonight and asked when the next interview would take place. He said that the next one is scheduled for Sept 10. Good luck to all those that want to be here. I'm convinced that this is the place to be--jetBlue is all that and then some!

Congrats DL, you're going to love it here.

backflip

Latest resources

Back