Jetblue Financial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eagleflip:

I'm not sure but I think he's ragging the "dark side" (those who keep perpetuating the urban myths) on this one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see when he responds back...if ever.

These guys are idiots

hey jeff and eagle

Just ignore skank and the general these guys are just trying to bate you because they have nothing better to do and dont get me started on falcon with his PE remark they are all idiots. They can think of nothing better and rehashing these old internet legends. We know what is going on and that is all that really matters.

There is no legend about people express, it happened. Read the book. Wish Jb the best of luck, but one can't sit here and say they will be a viable company in 10 years or not, it doesnt matter who is running the place. Good Luck(lest we forget Eastern, Pan Am, Braniff, yada yadayada)

Eagleflip,
sorry to have been vague on where my comments were aimed. They were aimed at the meager group of brainless wonders who can't search the internet and read Jetblue's SEC filings. It was also aimed at those who claim our SEC filings are false. These same mindless cretins would rather quote the current urban legend regarding our business, rather than simply obtain these easily available facts for their own enlightenment. That said, I'm glad these same types are choosing to believe in the myth, rather than know the facts. As we all know, information is power, and those boys have very little power.

Latest resources

Back