• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue buying Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in for the insults. I see no evidence of intelligent thought. You're an arse, how was that?

Yes yes, you're the smart one, giving up 35% to some bottom dwelling MBA who can't get a job elsewhere. Airline executives are notoriously low on the MBA Dean's List. Keep with the giveaway, it's the smart thing to do.

Yes Jim, don't "feed me", we might need to confront truth and reality, Lord knows we wouldn't want to do that. Anyone for insults in lieu of intelligent thought?

I have an idea, let's pretend we're managers and see just how hard we can screw pilots to better our pretend bonuses, I'm sure those guys will appreciate the help. Maybe you can join a permanent pilot working committee and put your ideas in practice.

Let's just add you to the ignore list so I don't have to listen to your broken record. Why don't you get off your broke arse and do something proactive? Put your negative energy someplace else.

Am I the only one that sees Fifty30Retard as someone who is spilling, pure, untainted, truth? He might be bitter... but he tells it like it is.

Here is an idea.... challenge him on facts. Pick his arguments apart. Why don't you tell us what he says is untrue? Oh wait... it is because you can't. The only thing you guys can do is get mad at him for pi$$ing in your cheerios. Wake up and smell the urine... Sallies!

Last edited:
There are not, nor have there been any facts in this thread. It's all rhetoric designed to illicit negative emotional response. That's the way all these boards go. Arguing is pointless and a waste of time.

On a side note, you and the rest of the individuals on here and Bluepilots that continue to insult and slander your own pilot group are only alienating the very support base that will determine our success in the years to come. The movement will need a serious PR overhaul if it's to succeed and that invovles the actions and words of the supporters. The current tactic of calling our pilot group, "Sallies" is weak and immature at best. The worst part is, the majority of the people you're insulting are currently in agreemnet with you.

“Tart words make no friends; a spoonful or honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar”

Benjamin Franklin

There are not, nor have there been any facts in this thread. It's all rhetoric designed to illicit negative emotional response. That's the way all these boards go. Arguing is pointless and a waste of time.

I'm gonna disagree with ya there. While I don't care for retards approach to the facts, he's telling the truth. He has tossed afew out in this thread, quite bluntly.

I do agree with you here though and believe that is does more for managments divide and conquer war plan than help us.

On a side note, you and the rest of the individuals on here and Bluepilots that continue to insult and slander your own pilot group are only alienating the very support base that will determine our success in the years to come. The movement will need a serious PR overhaul if it's to succeed and that invovles the actions and words of the supporters. The current tactic of calling our pilot group, "Sallies" is weak and immature at best. The worst part is, the majority of the people you're insulting are currently in agreemnet with you.

“Tart words make no friends; a spoonful or honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar”
Benjamin Franklin

I do agree with you here though and believe that is does more for managments divide and conquer war plan than help us.

Absolutely! Although, I'm not sure that this is even by managements design. We seem to be doing a fine job of dividing ourselves without their assistance, despite the fact that the vast majority of the pilot group wants the same things.

Am I the only one that sees Fifty30Retard as someone who is spilling, pure, untainted, truth? He might be bitter... but he tells it like it is.

Here is an idea.... challenge him on facts. Pick his arguments apart. Why don't you tell us what he says is untrue? Oh wait... it is because you can't. The only thing you guys can do is get mad at him for pi$$ing in your cheerios. Wake up and smell the urine... Sallies!

I agree with you. Many can't handle the truth.

I agree with you. Many can't handle the truth.

It's not a matter of "handling the truth". The issue is we're gonna need some of those no-voters to come to their senses some time before the next vote. The go-fu@$-yourself attitude is not going to help in that cause. That's just the way it is. If someone wants to carry on like that they will have to acknowledge they ate a liability to the effort.

It's not a matter of "handling the truth". The issue is we're gonna need some of those no-voters to come to their senses some time before the next vote. The go-fu@$-yourself attitude is not going to help in that cause. That's just the way it is. If someone wants to carry on like that they will have to acknowledge they ate a liability to the effort.

There are no fence sitters, those folks fear everyone. They can't tell you they're a no vote and they tell failed managers who crucify BDL crews they're a no vote. Unable to stand or think objectively, they cower to the will of Ford & Harrison and slink along as sheeple.

There are no fence sitters, those folks fear everyone. They can't tell you they're a no vote and they tell failed managers who crucify BDL crews they're a no vote. Unable to stand or think objectively, they cower to the will of Ford & Harrison and slink along as sheeple.

Never give up on the fence sitters. I sat the fence for several years. During the JBPA campaign I sent in an interest card, but did not vote. I wanted to see what the company would do. Well, I saw. I saw things like 3A, an FSM that was never voted on or ratified and 2 years later still isn't fully activated. Now I see the company hint that they're looking to water down wages and insurance and, yes, tell the investors there are no new cost increases associated with the pilot group.

Some of that is post-ALPA vote, but I think everyone gets the idea. I, a former no vote and former fence sitter, voted yes and will do do again.

So in review, never give up on the fence sitters!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back