• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have also heard that the LGB base has tough schedules. How senior is the FLL base for Jet Blue? How soon could a newbie get a FLL base? Are the schedules decent out of FLL?

I have also heard that the LGB base has tough schedules. How senior is the FLL base for Jet Blue? How soon could a newbie get a FLL base? Are the schedules decent out of FLL?

You could probably get FLL within six months or so. You might be on reserve for a bit but I hear the reserves down there don't get used all that much.

Depends on what plane you are on. If you get the 190, well the only bases right now are JFK and BOS, so if you want to get to LGB or FLL it will be two years. BOS went kinda junior for 320 fos on the last bid, acually two bids ago, LGB about a year, FLL, well thats a crap shoot, some got it out of training and some have waited over 6 months. It all depends on the hiring and right now we are not doing much over the summer so things could be slower to get the base you want.

The latest news is no MCO base or any new base this year. I don't know if that will change or not, but for now I wouldn't count on it. Figure JFK initially and most likely any other base but LGB within 6 months, maybes less.

Latest resources

Back