• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue....ACK?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that would be a great route for you guys. Compete with the Beech 1900 and Saab from LGA. You should win hands down.

ATA still brings 727 charters in there every summer....and John Kerry brought his 757 there a few times while campaigning.

ATA still flies 727's? I thought Champion was the only one still flying the old three holers around on charters

Yes its true, although I have no idea where JB is going to put there check-in counters.(ACK is guessing they are going to set up tents), but the 190's shouldn't have any problem taxing around. Oakum, I 'm not sure if your being sarcastic or not but have you seen the property values for the rock??? A postage stamp of land cost millions on that island

I hate that place. Doctor killers everywhere. Tower doesn't know how to sequence aircraft. Was in there with a CRJ and they put us 3 miles behind a Cessna 172. aaahhh go around?

I hate that place. Doctor killers everywhere. Tower doesn't know how to sequence aircraft. Was in there with a CRJ and they put us 3 miles behind a Cessna 172. aaahhh go around?

Oh come on... Where else in the US can you enter a thick fog bank at 200' with a 30 knot crosswind and 1600 RVR?? :eek:

You're right about the spacing... If you aren't Cape Air, you get the B treatment most of the time.

Yes its true, although I have no idea where JB is going to put there check-in counters.(ACK is guessing they are going to set up tents), but the 190's shouldn't have any problem taxing around. Oakum, I 'm not sure if your being sarcastic or not but have you seen the property values for the rock??? A postage stamp of land cost millions on that island

So it is true?!? That is a good point about the ticket counters...I also heard that they want TSA to add another screening checkpoint to handle their pax. Bring on more party tents!!

At least the controllers know the difference in aircraft speed and plan for it on final. I would say ACK and MVY are worse than LGB or OAK IMHO.

Never been to LGB or OAK, but I will second the comments about the ACK and MVY controllers. Airplanes of every discription, everywhere. Uncontrolled chaos on a nice summer day. A great place for metal on metal impact if you aren't very careful.

Latest resources

Back