• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Passenger gets the easy treatment from the Feds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shame we don't have a justice system that detains morons like this woman.

I guess interfering with aircrew still isn't a big deal.

So will she have to go to court in Colorado then?

If so, that's a long way from NY by train or bus.

When I read about people like her I can only think of the scene in Airplane where everybody lined up to take a crack at the hysterical passenger. Bats, lead pipes, boxing gloves, etc.

I'll be so glad to be rid of this trash and all her ilk who've been drawn to air travel thanks to "$39 one-way, bring a Hefty, and forget the deoderant" fares.

Today we see all respectable airlines cutting capacity by HUGE numbers.

By the end of summer all tickets will be $500 EACH WAY!!! As it should be.....

..the pax will pay, but no longer be satisfied with Bernice and Brucey in Brown Hot Pants anymore.

Remember that Newark passenger who broke the neck of a Continental gate agent a few years back? He got off lightly if I remember correctly.

Shame we don't have a justice system that detains morons like this woman.

I guess interfering with aircrew still isn't a big deal.

Why don't we wait for the outcome of the trial before we condemn the entire justice system.

All she got was bail...and conditions of her bail....there is still a trial to come...

It's not like she is home free....

Why don't we wait for the outcome of the trial before we condemn the entire justice system.

All she got was bail...and conditions of her bail....there is still a trial to come...

It's not like she is home free....

You are correct, we should wait for the verdict, but somehow I doubt it will be 5 years in prison and a 250K fine, + $ for the diversion. Not the first time we have seen this kind of show, most have gotten away with a slap on the wrist.

Nothing to keep the airline from a civil suit for damages......and a class action one by the passengers...probably won't happen but it would sure make some people think twice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back