Jet Blue Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HS125Aviatr said:
Any info. on the JetBlue interview process?

Yes.

Respectfully,

JayDub

Re: Re: Jet Blue Interview

JayDub said:
Yes.

Respectfully,

JayDub

Man that was COLD JayDub!

2000Flyer

Hey now,

In JayDub's defense, there is so much gouge out there and the info is readily available on this forum. He's constantly making positive contributions to the forum and keeping people intelligently informed. Just a little humor. You gotta love that guy!

How's that one J? You owe me next time I see you in the crew lounge.

HS125,

Well, it appears as if you're new to the forum. Just do a search with the key phrases you're interested in and you'll get JB info to last a week of reading.

We constantly are posting in order to help out anyone interested in the company. There are no big surprises, the gouge is readily available (most importantly accurate). If you still have questions send me a PM and I'll point out what additional info you might need to fill in the blanks.

Best of luck and happy landings

jointops said:
Hey now,

In JayDub's defense, there is so much gouge out there and the info is readily available on this forum. He's constantly making positive contributions to the forum and keeping people intelligently informed. Just a little humor. You gotta love that guy!

How's that one J? You owe me next time I see you in the crew lounge.

HS125,

Well, it appears as if you're new to the forum. Just do a search with the key phrases you're interested in and you'll get JB info to last a week of reading.

We constantly are posting in order to help out anyone interested in the company. There are no big surprises, the gouge is readily available (most importantly accurate). If you still have questions send me a PM and I'll point out what additional info you might need to fill in the blanks.

Best of luck and happy landings

Don't misunderstand, I found JayDub's post humorous, just cold. I will agree that his posts have been very positive and informative.

2000Flyer

200flyer,

I am trying a new trick; putting as much effort into a response as they put into asking the question to begin with. How am I doing?:D

For the record, aviationinterviews.com has the complete run-down, and you don't even have to search very much.

Ops,

O is awesome. A little minor surgery the beginning of April, but no big deal. How are you doing? You over the morning sickness yet? Enjoy your rest while you can get it!

HS125,

If I can make it through the process, it really is a no-brainer! Do you have an interview, or are you just developing a contingency?

Respectfully,

JayDub

Last edited:
Jay,

Outside of a forced early maternity leave at month 4, I'm doing great. But considering I'm holed up in LAS, who can complain? Never was sick thank goodness. Don't know how anyone can continue to fly with that hovering every day.

Rest, what rest? You should see the house projects I'm accomplishing. Besides, I think after my 2nd day of pregnancy my body refused to allow me to sleep more than 4 hours at a time. What's up with that?

Surgery? Is that a sympathy ploy? You have to come up with something because you can't have morning sickness? Man, that's pathetic, J! Honestly, hope all is well and the new addition is coping nicely. Send advice when you have the time.

Sorry to hijack the thread, gang.

Happy landings

JayDub said:
200flyer,

I am trying a new trick; putting as much effort into a response as they put into asking the question to begin with. How am I doing?:D

For the record, aviationinterviews.com has the complete run-down, and you don't even have to search very much.JayDub

Doing great man. I've never seen any better!;) :D :p

2000Flyer

2000flyer said:
Doing great man. I've never seen any better!;) :D :p

2000Flyer

Why, thank you 2000flyer! Mama always said "be the best at something".

JayDub

Re: Re: Jet Blue Interview

JayDub said:
Yes.

Respectfully,

JayDub

Noah's Ark was planned and contracted by the most fantastic, superior, paragon engineer that time will ever know.
Noah was just his assistant.
Titanic was mankinds arogant comeback to the Master
Engineer of Noah's Ark.............
For those who don't consult the Master Engineer,
consider the Titanic.

Latest resources

Back