Jet Blue Interview Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

beechjetpilot1

I have been invited for an interview with JetBlue in June. I would like any information some of the people interviewed there lately will share with me. Are there any particular things I should study up on?

Thanks in advance,

Beechjetpilot1

beechjetpilot1 said:
I have been invited for an interview with JetBlue in June. I would like any information some of the people interviewed there lately will share with me. Are there any particular things I should study up on?

Thanks in advance,

Beechjetpilot1

BE YOURSELF!!!!!

Mgmt1Pilot said:
BE YOURSELF!!!!!

Unless you are a schmuck. Then, try to be someone else that is not a schmuck. :D

Interview Prep:

Go down to your local grocery store and buy the blue rasberry kool-aid packets. Mix up about a gallon of it. Then see how fast you can drink the whole thing. Chug chug chug...

Then go out to a local park with a large plastic bag and pick up all the trash you see laying around. Do that for about 1 - 2 hours each day until the interview. You should get better and faster each day you practice.

Then go through your file cabinet and shred all your retirement documents, and pretend that you don't have a retirement anymore.

As a final prep before the interview, go jumpseat on an airplane out to California from the east coast, then come right back in the same day. You should feel great and refreshed!

Go to the company website and check out all the news releases, and keep doing it right up until the day before the interview.

Get a copy of "Blue Streak" by Barbara Peterson; great historical perspective on the company and provides insight into why they think the way they do.

Go through your logbook to remind yourself of the time when ________ .

Talk to old flying friends, family, coworkers to remind you of a time when ___ ______ .

Definately be yourself and bring yourself to the interview!

Good luck. It's a very atypical airline interview. Relax and have a good time.

Latest resources

Back