• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots just voted to give away......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did the pilots get in return? More blue potato chips?

Bye Bye--General Lee

A big hug from Barger and Dean!

So no give and take? All they get is a hug? Come on now! How about an Australian kiss?

Bye Bye---General Lee

To be clear the Jetblue pilot group voted to allow jetblue to start and operate and airline with 50 seat or less and buy, start and operate and airline with up 10% ASM regardless of the size of the aircraft. This give jetblue incredible flexibility to operate another carrier without integrating seniority list. The PEA amendment also states jetblue does not have to pay the alter-ego carrier the same rates of pay/benefits as current jetblue pilots.

Can you please explain to everyone on flightinfo what was stopping JB from doing these things last week before this vote?

Let me get this straight...It basically sounds like JB pilots just gave up some scope?? Although they could have done it anyway, the vote reinforces it even more?

Hmmm.. certainly makes a tough decision tougher if ever interviewed? Damn, I was really hoping JB would be a solid place for a while..

Well, I already wear a blue shirt as the captain of the airplane,might as well give away flying and joinder. Look forward to pullin gear for one of u guys later in life !

Can you please explain to everyone on flightinfo what was stopping JB from doing these things last week before this vote?

Nothing was stopping them. These docs just say what they will probably do.

I think that the jblu puzzle palace knows that in time a union will come....the more of these things that they are free to do anyway that the jblu pilots "vote on" and say yes to the easier it will be for the puzzle palace to feed them a $h1t sandwich during their contract negotiations.....best approach for the blu crew.....dont even acknowledge the existance of a vote.........abstain........

Latest resources

Back