• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilot threatens to crash plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More and More I have noticed in this career, we have a lot of WEAK Male pilots. They get the run-around from females and dont know how to act.

There is a term for this and it comes out of a book:"AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP"-->AFC! Once a woman smells this on a guy (even a great looking guy) she will USE him and treat him like a weak, little boy.

Some dudes need to be stronger! They give too much power to the other.
The solution is to go have fun and dont get too tied down or treat your woman by being strong and in control (women love this). Women step all over little boys.

CYA

PS. Pilotyip, I once heard someone at the BIG SHOW (my previous airline) tell people in the crew lounge he would fly airplanes for free as long as they paid for his rent and food. Sometimes no matter how much we like something, we shouldn't let the passion get in the way of making fair and livable wage. The passion to fly is nice but when it starts degrading others' mean of a providing a nice living, its dangerous and downright stoopid.<---College taught me this.

Last edited:
Some dudes need to be stronger! They give too much power to the other.
The solution is to go have fun and dont get too tied down or treat your woman by being strong and in control (women love this). Women step all over little boys.

hit it on the head man....seems like every young dude I meet today cant wait to have his balls stomped on by some controlling bitch with a sabre-tooth snatch .

A few "localizer back-courses" without asking can establish control in a hurry

Last edited:
There's no beeeaahhhtch out there worth committing suicide over, period. Time heals all and life goes on. This dude needs to grow a pair.

This whole thing is my fault. This dude's girlfriend... yup, I banged her and now look what happened.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back