Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
e

I appreciate it..

However, I don't see whats so great about being a junior FO for many years to come in the 190 in JFK or BOS ? All to make the same pay I am now, our pay scale goes to 105 an hour.

JB has to nearly double in size before I will ever see the left seat. I don't think that is possible. Seeing the legacys are cutting capacity in the coming years.

Its a gamble, I know. Its just a personal choice. Good luck to all

aewannabe, he has it all figured out. Let him make his decision, and live with the results....

There are PLENTY of guys and gals that really want to be here, and would be a better choice.

aewannabe, he has it all figured out. Let him make his decision, and live with the results....

There are PLENTY of guys and gals that really want to be here, and would be a better choice.

Live with the results ?? I am quite sure I'll be able to sleep easy choosing to avoid Jetblue. Geez.

Why all the hate ? Does the truth bother you ?? Your a 190 FO. You telling me it's the last stop on the train for you ?? I hardly doubt it.

I simply stated facts, and gave you my personal decesion and your giving me s^it

Last edited:
Stop channeling Nathan Thurm circa 80's SNL with the "I'm not being defensive. You're the one who's being defensive." or "Is it me, or is it him? It's him, right?" By the way, you're going to have to tighten up that spelling when you interview at UAL/CA.

Live with the results ?? I am quite sure I'll be able to sleep easy choosing to avoid Jetblue. Geez.

Why all the hate ? Does the truth bother you ?? Your a 190 FO. You telling me it's the last stop on the train for you ?? I hardly doubt it.

I simply stated facts, and gave you my personal decesion and your giving me s^it

Exactly, avoid JB, please.

Clark, If your a CA at Mesa you have been there more then 10 years which means you have already made pleanty of carear mistakes.

Working for the likes of Mesa and looking down on JetBlue. What a joke! I personally would have chosen another line of work before going to Mesa, though I understand that some have to bite the bullet and live with it when better options aren't available. Guys like you equating Mesa to a reputable company is a big reason pilots get used like they do.

I came from Comair to JetBlue, and if you have a doubt that you don't want to come here. Please don't come. JetBlue is an awsome place to work with great people, and there are tons of pilots that would love to come here. I am one of them.

I came from Comair to JetBlue, and if you have a doubt that you don't want to come here. Please don't come. JetBlue is an awsome place to work with great people, and there are tons of pilots that would love to come here. I am one of them.

Jeeeessssssuuuuuusssssss......... Get off the juice will you, WAKE UP.

What a great recruiting slogan: "JetBlue - better than Comair!" We'll be beating back top candidates with a stick!

I see jetblue as a sealock of sorts. We take in all the kick backs from other airlines when times are tough. Then all of a sudden airlines start hiring again and furloughs get call backs and the masses flow out the back door. I think 2007 was the last real mass hiring from the other airlines and we lost somthing on the order of 300+/-.

It'll be interesting to see if and where we lose our numbers this time.

Latest resources

Back