JB files with NMB for representation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My god... You still don't get it.

Oh I get it. I was talking about what needs to get fixed regarding vacation in our CBA negotiations. He wants to tell me what management would prefer under the DR. I don't care. Did you have to take his d/ck out of your mouth to respond, or do you just keep suckin it?

If a Jetblue pilot doesn't get it now than they are constitutionally incapable and should be pitied.

We stand in the doorway of a pilot shortage of epic proportions and the laws of supply and demand will soon take over.

If your not industry standard your not supporting your profession.

Congrats to my Jetblue peers, now take it to a vote!!!

Jetblew pilots are already reaping what THEY have sown. Fools at fools airline. Gave it all away like f#cking retards.

That's the past. It falls to us now to make jetblew reap what IT has sown. Eye for eye.

Peoples Express style.

Oh I get it. I was talking about what needs to get fixed regarding vacation in our CBA negotiations. He wants to tell me what management would prefer under the DR. I don't care. Did you have to take his d/ck out of your mouth to respond, or do you just keep suckin it?

What a pinhead!
If anybody needs to close their mouth it's you sir.
I see our hiring standards have slipped.

Thank you for answer my previous question. I guess the next logical thing to ask is was this horrendous vacation block spread (less summer, way more Sept/Oct) always been like this? Or was it more evenly spread and then over time they took it away from the pilots?
Something very close to 192 each month during summer and 2300 in Sept and Oct.

Summer has been declining each years as we grow the pilot list and Sept and Oct has been growing very fast.

Jetblue is the Values based company.

Last edited:

Roger, we get that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. But how many people have to tell you before you do... Get it?

A dying website and you guys are still insulting each other via anonymous posts.

Don't you have families? Something? ANYTHING else better to do?

I jetblew pilot.

I not like the problems of the past.

I want values.

I want new deal and trusting friends.

I no like lawyers and politicians.

I no like bad furloughs and bad mergers.

I like David and Dave.

I like friends and values.

I jetblew pilot.

I like leather jacket and blue shirt.

I like fun times with fun friends.

Latest resources

Back