• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB Base options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been on the 190 for 3 years and like it. I'm based in MCO and rarely ever fly 4 legs. The extra 10% would be nice, however.

I've been on the E190 since it arrived at JetBlue and I like it. Sure it has had growing pains, but its reliability really isn't an issue anymore. During the last briefing in MCO they said the reliability is now equal to the A320. The airplane is a pleasure to fly and I rarely fly more than 3 legs a day. Bid based on your base choice and relative seniority and don't worry about the airplane. Just one dudes opinion. Good luck.

As a new hire, what kind of seat locks are you looking at? I'm guessing if I got an interview, and if I got hired, the 190 would likely be the quickest way to MCO. Just wondering if I got the 320 in JFK or BOS would that hose me if an MCO 190 opening came open.

As a new hire, what kind of seat locks are you looking at? I'm guessing if I got an interview, and if I got hired, the 190 would likely be the quickest way to MCO. Just wondering if I got the 320 in JFK or BOS would that hose me if an MCO 190 opening came open.

You'd be stuck for 2 years on the bus in jfk or bos.... or maybe you get lucky and make the slot as a mco 320!?

190 will have faster growth over time and better quality of life sooner as there is more growth. I would say bid the base you want first, especially if you live in base. you can make a lot more money if you live in base if that is important to you.

If you live in base, RSV isn't a bad quality of life. You'll be on RSV for quite a while on either airplane regardless of base. The 320 will pay more, but you'll hold a line quicker in the 190. At least that's how it looks now.

In the latest bid the 190 Captain went more senior than the 320. Bid what you want and want what you bid. You might just get it!

After the AA staple, twelve years hence, you should be able to hold 737 reserve out of DFW pretty easily.

I myself, will be on some island, dropped off the grid completely. I'll be selling handmade sandals or homemade guava liquor. You guys are invited. Just ask for the drunk white guy who doesn't own a pair of long pants & the locals should be able to point you towards my hut.

Latest resources

Back