Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

noslonlo

poppin' the most
I'm looking to get a tailwheel endorsement in a J-3 Cub or maybe a champ. Any tandem stick will really do. I'd like to be able to rent the airplane after receiving the endorsement. Having trouble finding anything close to northwest Arkansas. Does anyone know of anything in Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Missouri?
Thanks

hmmm...

theres bound to be a tailwheel somewhere around there. I know for a fact up near kansas city (CMSU, warrensburg) has 2 planes cheap. a 1946 taylorcraft or a Supercub.

PM me for the contact info and who to talk to....if you want to go up north that far. theres bound to be something in or near Springfield, MO.....

Searcy, AR

Any personal experiences with the CFI who does tailwheel training in Searcy, AR? What type of aircraft is used? Is it available for rent?

Use to be a 7-AC at Washington, Mo.(MO49) Instruction and for rent. Also use to be a PT-17 (Stearman) for instruction and for rent. This is 10/12 yrs ago, they might still have something to offer.

Take a look around this site, I seem to remember seeing a link for a site that contained many FBO's around the country and the types of aircraft that they have.

Give John Brown a call at Mizzou Aviation in Joplin, MO (JLN). He has a super cruiser that I'm sure he does the endorsement in and I think will rent it out afterwards.

I'm guessing you must be in the Rogers area?

I'm in Fayetteville

I'm actually in Fayetteville, about 20 miles south of Rogers. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Latest resources

Back