Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frac Daddy

For those of you who cruise all these message boards:

The person that is posting under my handle on the RTA ezboard is not me! I may have to sic my Sleestak after him if does't knock it off!

Sounds like a quilty conscience to me. Posting something like that without being called on it first.

Dep676 said:
Sounds like a quilty conscience to me. Posting something like that without being called on it first.

Who's to say I haven't been called on this? Also, if you don't think these boards are monitored in CGF, I have bridge in I'd like to sell you.

Frac Daddy said:
Who's to say I haven't been called on this? Also, if you don't think these boards are monitored in CGF, I have bridge in I'd like to sell you.

Never thought they weren't monitored. I was just voicing my opinion not busting your ball$.

what's the messgae board address?

Dep676 said:
Never thought they weren't monitored. I was just voicing my opinion not busting your ball$.

Understood. I just wanted to let those few who know who I am that that is not me on the ezboard. The problem with that board is that it is a free-for-all and who knows what the imposter Frac Daddy is going to say. I don't feel like getting sued for slander.

OMG! Sleestaks! That brings back childhood memories..Land of the Lost!

Latest resources

Back