Island Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sir Humpalot

I sent in my application couple of months ago and havent heard anything from them? On their initial letter, it said that they will call me and schedule a slot but havent heard anything else from them. It also said for me not to call them cuz they are busy. What should i do? On thier site, it mentioned that they are taking resumes but since i already received an application, how come they havent called me yet:(:eek:

Patiently waiting........

Do a search on the IA hiring process. It took a few months for them to call me after I sent in my application, and that was more than a few months ago now. Nothing moves very quickly in the islands normally, and right now I don't think they are hurting for pilots. The last class was with 5 or 6 guys (April), and I understand there is a pool with possibly 10-30 (?). I would love to work for IA, but I am not holding my breath waiting to hear from them.

Humpalot,
Yeah the process can be forever... I put in a resume last september and filled out a app. they sent me in february and just got a phone interview last friday. Most of my friends have had the same experience. So sit tight if you want to work for IA... it's a long process. You can call to make sure they got your application though, it never hurts. I did and they didn't have much to say, but at least they heard my voice one more time.

Querty...web address is www.islandair.com go to employment section. info is from 2001-2002 but only more recently did they put the info back on their website... so who knows

whereamI...when did you interview?

Island Air interview

Island air interviewed another batch in June. Some Hawaiian Air furloughees and few others. I hope they arent hiring captains

Latest resources

Back