• Watchers 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it's B.S.

I particularly like the part where they refer to the 757 and 767 as "Boeing commuter aircraft." (Talk about a scope issue...!)

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong: the Airbuses (Airbi?) have software that limits what the pilot can do. I don't think the 75/76 have this...they'll do whatever the pilot wants, short of destroying the airframe.

And by the way, did you notice that the headline and the article seem to have nothing to do with each other?

I think you'd be wise to ignore Conspiracyplanet.com. This sounds like it was written by a junior high school student...and not a very sharp one, at that.

Last edited:
Yeah,

I read some of the other stories there. They are some wacked out luneys.

As a side note, in the military, I used to do some work with UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, like the predator and global hawk). They fly those things by remote control. Only problem is they crash one about every 5-6 months. I wish CNN or somebody would show some tests of these things when one crashes. It would definately deter americans from believing proponents of remote controlled passenger jets in the future. Rest assured boys, from seeing these things in action, I think our profession is safe at least till we are all retired.

Total B.S. If that was true, I think Egypt Air's Boeing never would have crashed into the Atlantic in the hands of the F/O.

Boeing "commuter" aircraft conspiracy

Sounds like definite hokum to me.

The same website has a link to the Bilderberg organization. The Bilderberg organization has been a favorite of conspiracy theorists for years. That was disproven long ago.

I think conspiracyplanet is a conspiracy, unless I missed that protection feature in training and it was disabled in the sim.

BS

Well it has been almost two years since I got the type rating, but it isn't as autonomous as that person dreams it is. While we all know it has an autoland system, it cannot takeoff on it's own.

Humble

Latest resources

Back