Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

threegreen

Mmmm, I look good.
The lastest I've heard is a lot of the EMB guys are going to the jet internally, and therefore all newhires are going to the EMB. Is that true?

threegreen said:
The lastest I've heard is a lot of the EMB guys are going to the jet internally, and therefore all newhires are going to the EMB. Is that true?
Who cares, for $19.02 hr. Start caring at 2nd year payscale. Or just wait for a jet class, you sure you really wanna do this?
PBR

you'll make more money first year in the bro because you'll get a line faster. Does anyone have a list of upcoming newhire, upgrade and transition classes?

8 new-hires (I'm assuming out of the RJ pool from last fall) are starting indoc 27 April to join a class of EMB-CRJ transitions starting a week later. There is also an EMB-120 new-hire class (20 or 30) starting 8 May. There will be another CRJ class in June (this will probably be a mix of new-hires and transitions as well). Not sure if they will be running a June EMB-120 class, but it's possible. Many EMB-120 seat locks start expiring in May and many of those have RJ bids on the board.

Latest resources

Back