• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Hunter Ellis still at Fedex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no, generally TV work is like airline work... most of it pays poorly, and the top jobs are the ones that pay the top money. For example a local TV anchor job in a major metro area pays about $150,000-$200,000 year, and those are the top jobs in local TV.. The on location or street TV reporters can earn as little as $30K and as much as 80K in certain cities. My sister did a lot of TV work a few years ago to include Extra, and ESPN and was making about $40K/yr for her work. She said that it's rare to get paid well until you get to a prime time/network spot.

I can't see how he's going to earn 30 years earnings potential at Fedex (easily worth 10 million in today's dollars) hosting shows on a cable network. But like I said, good luck..

That's not the only street work your sister did to make ends meet.

This is too easy (much like your sister).;)

That's not the only street work your sister did to make ends meet.

This is too easy (much like your sister).;)

I know you mean that to be funny, so I won't get upset. It's not like you know me or my sister, so for me to take it personally would be silly.

ZING!

but seriously somethin tells me he's doin ok hosting the couple of shows that he does....

I know you mean that to be funny, so I won't get upset. It's not like you know me or my sister, so for me to take it personally would be silly.

Thanks for having a thick skin. We need more of that around here.

Don't you wish you could get a job at FedEx and then quit? By the way, did you know he flew an F-18?:)

Don't you wish you could get a job at FedEx and then quit? By the way, did you know he flew an F-18?:)

I know, he's nuts if you ask me... I personally would say screw the TV shows on Cable. Its' not like the guy is doing 60 Minutes or Anchoring the CBS news or anything..

Oh well, best of luck to him..

Oh-Ryan: thanks, in 5 years or more of coming hear, I've learned to pick my battles.

Ok, that was uncalled for! I'm calling the FI.com moderators to register a formal complaint, and then I'll contact my lawyer, yoga instructor and therapist as well.

You "homo" sapians need to give us more respect!

;)

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the Rock! :beer:

Latest resources

Back