Is Flight Options Changing Their Name?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Burnt...

" But NJA can never assure employee quality to it’s owners unless it hires and processes each and everyone to the same standards. "

Give me a break.

I'm not saying Options guys are the cream of the crop but, I know some of the EJ pilots personally, it makes it kind of hard to see "high standards" in looking at them.

Another options could be that Santulli was so torked at Cessna and Raytheon offers the only other "entry level" jet that was proven and available.

or...

Options is kicking EJ's butt in entry level sales and the only way to compete is to offer the same product.

You know immitation is the grandest for of flattery.

New Paintjobs.

Have started rolling out. White with green and gold stripes similar to the old TA racing stripes but a bit different. If I find a picture of the new scheme I'll try to post it if I can. Eventually the entire fleet will have the same paintjob and new id's. It'll probably take two years to get all of them done as busy as we are now.

You did not say green and gold stripes? What are they thinking? I thought we were trying to get away from the them trailer park colors?

Wouldn't they use green N-numbers on the ghosts if that's the color scheme? Why are they using the maroon?

Did they just decide to change the paint scheme? That would make sense if they planned on using the Raytheon colors, keeping the N-numbers maroon.

The colors don't look too bad in the photo. Beats what we have now (on the pre-owned side, anyway).

Very interesting string.

The latest spin on this big puddle of BS is Gates of MS is buying FO and doubling the pay retro-active back to the date of the RTA / FO merger of two years ago. Guess I can pay the college bills without working 10 more years?

I really like this one the best.

Oh well, tell me when Elvis get here. How many of you guys are going to attend dead Elvis week this year?

longrangekiller said:
Oh well, tell me when Elvis get here.

The King has left the FBO. I just dropped him off in Vegas Baby!

I like your spin on Options. I choose to believe that one. Thanks, I will sleep much better tonight.

I see you guys posted the link to my picture on Airliners.net. I'm Andrew Malgieri and I work for Corporate Wings at CGF, we do all of the line service and cleaning for Flight Options on that field.

Anyhow, the new color scheme is exactly that of the CW/TA mix that we now see taken off all of the pure white aircraft - the colors are just different. The stripes are all in the same positions and are all the same size but they're back to the old grey/green/gold that the CW aircraft had originally. I personally like this new scheme a lot, but I wish that they still had the stripes coming across the nose. I think that looked great on the BeechJets and KingAirs. I guess it makes it hard to swap radomes though, oh well.

I have one more picture of the new scheme on 794, and from what I know it's only on one other aircraft, 897 I believe. If anyone would like to see it, the picture is just of the tail section. I wonder what new paintjob they'll start spending money on when the new LX corporate image comes into being.

-Andrew

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back