• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Delta getting 747's from JAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This Pilot was one of ours......Japanese background and said as a JAL pax bird taxiied by that UPS bought all of them just recently.....as heard from a friend of hers.

Nu, it was the total number of 747 widebodies that I was getting at. Most probably do not realize that at one time NWA one of the largest widebody fleets in the entire world.

Yup, just adding detail.

Whats even more interesting is UAL's WB fleet numbers. Especially when combined with CAL.

Nu

I know, 70 777's and the 744's that UAL has not parked. We will need to get some serious metal and frequency in Asia to compete.

Hey NU....

Not to nitpick or rehash what's done and history, but those 747's don't even equal the total amount of ER's we had before the merger.....let alone the 777's and 2X4's.....I forgot, super premium....my bad!

Delta was the only airline to run the 747, DC-10 and the L-1011 at the same time. Usually a forgotten fact. The SLI never mentioned it.

Please don't take my sarcasm as a burning desire to fight with anybody NWA, we are all in this together and it's over. I was just sayin'

Ok....good point about PanAm.....let me say, The first then??

I think it was in the 70's when sex with Flight Attendants was safe and flying was dangerous.

Hey NU....

Not to nitpick or rehash what's done and history, but those 747's don't even equal the total amount of ER's we had before the merger.....let alone the 777's and 2X4's.....I forgot, super premium....my bad!

Delta was the only airline to run the 747, DC-10 and the L-1011 at the same time. Usually a forgotten fact. The SLI never mentioned it.

Please don't take my sarcasm as a burning desire to fight with anybody NWA, we are all in this together and it's over. I was just sayin'

ACL asked for details. I gave them.

Nu

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back