• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iranian President's DC-8 at JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How does everyone feel when you taxi by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's DC-8 at JFK?

Is there a way we can herd around 20 hogs to spend the day inside the good president's jet?

I believe that this meglomaniac was here to address the UN, and to also speak at Columbia Univ. For those that missed his speech at Columbia, he removed any doubt that he is absolutely out of his frigging mind.

Thanks for visiting NYC Acmed, er Ahmad, or whatever your name is......now get the hell outta my country!

Last edited:
Is there a way we can herd around 20 hogs to spend the day inside the good president's jet?
Hogs - I love that! I'm sure Ahmaideedeedoodoojad would appreciate some pork in his plane.

Better yet, send some Virgins to his airplane, I meant Virginians, actually good 'ole West Virginians. ;) Let them negotiate peace. Or piece of him rather...:D

Last edited:
actually, not a bad idea blocking the AC. Hard to pull off but maybe our boys in the tower need a few pizza's to make Ding Dongs exit one of the worst delays this country has ever seen! Think what a couple of beers and alot of pizza could do! Hold his stupid a** hostage for a couple of days on the tarmac; wait until they ask for a return to the gate to dump the lavs, then say "oh know, you're next". Let that SOB fly all the way back to that GOD forsaken crazy-a** THIRD world country smelling his own SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyer1015.....

Where the hell is "Flyer1015?" That toolbelt spent litererally 1000 posts on another thread defending these muslim idiot scumbags!

While people like the president of Iran make my stomach turn, idiots like "Flyer1015" are just as bad. All this excuse making, and equivocating by our own citizens who find it necessary to excuse evil is just as bad because it lends a measure of credibility and acceptability to these evil SOBs.

-IRAN CAN SUCK IT!
-SO CAN ANYONE LIKE FLYER1015!

I don't know what is parked at JFK but his 747 is at Andrews AFB in MD.

So...

You guys go off on some rant and start to talk up the idea of shutting down an airport and you didnt even get the right plane.

Thats gonna impress nicely.

As benhuntn said, I do believe he uses a 747SP in Iran Air colours.

From what I could tell, through a search, HB-IGH belongs to Jet Aviation out of Switzerland, used for VIP charter.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back